Rejab Bulan Allah

Oh my, it's already Rejab. 
To me it basically means Ramadhan is just around the corner. In less than 2 months, actually.

Apparently this is my first post in more than 3 months.
Wow.
What did I do? Why didn't I write? What have I done to my blog?
I wouldn't say my work caught me up because to be honest, I really had time to write. It's not like I had classes all day long in the past semester.
So I guess it was just plain lazy.
My bad.

Anyway, Rejab is the 7th month in Islamic Hijra Calendar and Muslims are very much urged to fast, recite al-Quran and pray more for blessings from Allah.
"Kelebihan bulan Rejab:
i. Puasa 1 hari - mendapat keredhaan yang besar daripada Allah.
ii. Puasa 2 hari - mendapat kemuliaan daripada Allah.
iii. Puasa 3 hari - diselamatkan oleh Allah daripada bahaya dunia, seksa akhirat, penyakit gila & fitnah syaitan dan dajal.
iv. Puasa 7 hari - ditutup 7 pintu neraka.
v. Puasa 8 hari - dibuka 8 pintu syurga.
vi. Puasa 10 hari - Allah akan memakbulkan permintaanya.
vii. Puasa 15 hari - Allah akan menghapuskan dosa yang lalu & mengganti semua kejahatan dengan kebaikan."

I got this from a really good book dad bought a few weeks ago, written & compiled by Dato' Ismail Kamus.
It is only RM50 and it has really thorough contents -from birth up until death.

 
 

To my Muslim friends, may we all cherish the month of Rejab and may Allah bless our prayers & deeds.
InsyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment