When I'm Feeling Down...

Hot guys make my day!
hahaha...
OMG I sound like a pervert.
Well, nothing's wrong with loving God's creation, eh?
*alasan semata-mata*
But really, a row of hotties isn't what we can get to look at all the time.

*pic credited to Coco Perez*

From left to right:
Lee Pace @ Ned the Pie Maker in 'Pushing Daisies' series. I love the series mainly because Anna Friel @ Chuck is absolutely gorgeous and her skin is oh-so-porcelain & the fact that Kristin Chenoweth's @ Olive's voice is quite annoying but addictive to hear.

Next, is '30 Seconds to Mars' lead singer, Jared Leto whom I fondly remember as a cast from the movie 'Urban Legend'. Love the shades but hate your boots, man. And oh, love that scrunchy hair, too =)

Up next is the yummy-licious Chace Crawford @ Nathaniel van der Bilt Archibald or Nate from 'Gossip Girl' series. Duh! He always looks hot. Enough said ladies.

Then there's Ryan Phillippe. Seriously haven't heard about him since his divorce from Reese Witherspoon. I think I first watch him on TV in 'Cruel Intentions'. And I think I was still underaged when I watched the 18SX movie. haha..must had sneaked into my bro's room for the CD.

Kellan Lutz. Hurm, where should I start. Not a fan, never a fan. But he's not bad looking either. He's famous from the 'Twilight', one of the Cullen vampires & some guy from '90210' series.
And speaking of '90210', is there anyone who can help me big time looking for the real 'Beverly Hills 90210' series? I miss Brandon. And Luke Perry's husky voice.

Last but not least, there's Mehcad Brooks who played Matthew Applewhite on 'Desperate Housewives'. Anyone still watching the show?

They were all attending Calvin Klein show at Bryant Park.

I think they themselves can become the runway models and steal the stage show.
I heard it's still freezing over there so they will definitely bring some heat to the audience.


-qils-

2 comments:

  1. I have Beverly Hills 90210 complete series collection! but it's with my cousin at the moment.. And I am still watching Desperate Housewives ;) Too bad this week xde show.. maybe coz it was valentine's and they were airing specials there in the states..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh syg sume pun u ada! Definitely need to meet up 1 day! Pronto! Ive been looking like crazy for BH90210! And I seriously buta IT ok, xtau nk download from the Net. I missed DH for 2 seasons then x paham the storyline anymore so I decided to give it a pass =(

    ReplyDelete