Alexander McQueen: A Dedication

Well, on this gloomy day, upon the tragic death of Alexander McQueen,
I decided to dedicate a post on what he and I have (had) loved.
Shoes.

I once wrote here about my love for shoes.
How I practically make 5-inches stilettos practical to wear.

I started out wearing heels because I'm shorter than my youngest sister (duh!) and I actually read somewhere that wearing heels make you look slimmer.
And being a sucker for what the media writes, I succumbed into wearing heels since I-don't-remember-when. I know it may harm my body so I always TRY not to wear them for too long.

Here are some pictures of my current shoes that I purchased.

*this is Casablanca i've chosen for The e-Beautique*

It's super duper comfy!
And the peep-toe adds to another thumb ups because it provides ventilation.
*oh yes. living in this country I truly need that*
It's gorgeous. It looks exclusive. It gives you both the height and hype!
*sold out apparently from my blogshop! sorry darls!*

These two babies were pre-ordered from Le Clothes.
I only waited for like two weeks and yes that was very fast!
I totally in love with them!

*aren't you in love with the plum pair already?*
And little munckin Aish just needed to try on because he was so curious on how this aunty of his could wear such shoes!
When I wore the plum pair his mouth went opened and he was like, "Macam mana Aunty Lah nak jalan ni, tinggi nyeeee!"
He's adorable ok!
Look at those chubby feet & toenails! I rasa macam nak gigit-gigit je! Haha!

And the quality of the shoes?
Although it's pre-ordered (some people complained about the quality before, they said the real thing doesn't look the same as in pics), I must say these babies are worth my every penny spent! And worth every second waiting for them to arrive!
Yes, I will buy again from the blogshop!
Two thumbs up!
=)

I'll write more on shoes later!
A girl can never have too many shoes!

RestInPeace
Lee Alexander Mcqueen
(16 March 1969 – 11 February 2010)


-qils-

6 comments:

  1. i love the casablanca n the grey pumps! i want! i want!

    p/s: losing A. McQueen just feels so wrong :((

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casablanca tu tggl in Nude je dearie. U pki shuz wat size? =)

    I agree, hes one super talented fella =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. nude is good.. coz i just got a pair of black ankle boots from the shoplifters.. i normally wear a size 6 or 38.. is it available?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ala.. just checked ur blogshop.. when u said nude, i thought it was more of a beige colour.. it ended up being the exact colour of my new pair of charles n keith pumps.. do u have other shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nude pon left in sz36 only dearie. At the moment no new collection for shoes. The Gold zippered CL Rodita inspired pon dh sold out during bazaar, tak sempat nk upload on blogshop. If there's new collection I'll let you know ya darling? *wink* =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. argh! the rodita inspired! i dh slalu sgt nmpk kat other blogshops.. it's always either sold out, non-restockable or available in all sizes but mine! haih.. so sad.. so sad.. i want more shoes!!! *the greed has started talking as if i don't have more than enough shoes already" haha :p plus, i just pre-ordered the grey studded pumps like urs :) super cheap kot! definitely a steal ;)

    ReplyDelete