Do You Remember?

Reminiscing at times where everything seems so hectic and chaotic is certainly a moment we would cherish.
I often wish I were a child again.
Playing Barbie dolls with my sisters, 'police and thief' with my neighbours and worry about nothing.
But well, as cliche as it may sound, life goes on.
God I'm turning 25 this year.
*eerie sound*

So anyway, I suddenly remembered some old skool stuff that I can hardly find today.
Stuff that in Aish's generation, it's not something you would eager to have.
Nowadays he has Hot Wheels, Disney Channel and Transformers toy figures that I can never manage to transform.
To me, once a car, you should stay as a car.
Honestly, I don't think Optimus Prime would be ecstatic with you pulling out and pushing his head back in.
I miss these!!!
*colourful spring*
*earring stickers!**i used to have this watch!*
*my green lunchbox!*

*sigh*
Can I now wish for a rabbit hole and return to wonderland?


-qils-

No comments:

Post a Comment