Pre-2011.

Finally got myself 2011 planner.
A very simple planner. A petite planner so I can always put it in my handbag.
I used to religiously keep diaries but now that I don't have much time to write every single details of my daily life, a planner would do. At least it helps reminding me of things I need to do.
I can be very forgetful, mind you.

It's really happening, huh?
2011?
365 days surely fly daym fast this year.
In about three weeks 2010 is ending and I feel like I still have so many things I wanna do before this year ends.
Do you feel the same way I do?

2 comments:

  1. tell me.. what is your wish before you reach your next birthday in 2011..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurry up you have a few more days before 2010 ends ;)

    I think I did what I wanted to for 2010, and a lil bit more. One thing that I didn't expect to happen happened..that is.. FALLING ILL!! On MC 2 days >.<

    ReplyDelete