A Tangled Tale

*err, not this rapunzel but she's just so beautiful i have to share this pic*

Let's talk movies, baby!
I watched Rapunzel: A Tangled Tale a few weeks ago and it was hilarious!
Effingly hilarious!
One of the best Disney animated ever, I must say.

I laughed, cried, laughed again and again.
I actually watched it twice, the second time was complimentary because my friend's fiance is the manager of the cinema and we wanted to kill the time.

The basic storyline is still the same as originally written by Brothers Grimm but of course, there's 'a tangled tale' along the way.
What I like most about the movie is the fact that the artists emphasized more on the facial expressions of every character, including Maximus the horse and Pascal the chameleon.
So adorable!
Rapunzel is voiced by Mandy Moore and Flynn Rider by Zachary Levi.
Moore is already known as singer and actress. She made me cry watching 'A Walk to Remember'. Another beautiful simple drama which I've watched countless time.
Levi is better known as Chuck in, well, the series 'Chuck'. He can sing too!

Okay so I am a sucker for romantic love scenes and I dropped a few tears during the moment both Rapunzel and Flynn were in the boat, flooded by lanterns up above.
The feeling was magical.
If I ever get lucky, I just want to feel it for real.
To love and be loved in return.
*sigh*

*Flynn & Rapunzel*

2 comments: