THE Real Tear-jerker



Chris Colfer did it again y'all!
I cry buckets everytime I watch this.
It'll start with goosebumps and end with hiccups.
Beautiful rendition of I Want To Hold Your Hand originally by The Beatles.
He sang this in 'Grilled Cheesus' episode when Kurt's dad fainted because of heart attack.
I get sappy very easily whenever I watch anything involving mommy and daddy. I guess as I get older, I have learnt to appreciate them most.
People say you'll only know how parents feel once you're a parent yourself. Well apparently I don't need to wait until then.
I'm blessed for having my wonderful parents whom I'd die for.
All praises to Allah.

Anyway, did you notice the kid look too alike like him?
I'd swear he's Chris' doppelganger!
Adorable!

1 comment:

  1. Trueeee! I'm like can feel him, wondering how he could be that good :'|

    Again, agree with you bout that kid too :DD

    * I've changed my link :)

    ReplyDelete