yummy eye candies!

*all pics googled*

I have officially become a Big Bang fan since I heard TOP rapped in their song 'Beautiful Hangover'.
Damn his voice is super addictive!
And his sharp good looks don't disappoint at all.
And so at the moment I have all of their songs on my laptop, mp3 player and BB playlists. I even compiled them in a CD for my car!
(^_^)

I know some K-Pop songs don't make sense at all. The titles and lyrics can be so hilarious!
However, the songs are too catchy to miss and they really produce good music videos. I really like watching drama-like music videos. Highly entertaining and they always fully use the singers' good looks.

And why do the guys always wear full suit?! It drives me insane! They even wear one when they perform on stage. I swear if I were 15 I'd print all of these pictures and put them on my wall beside my bed!

*TOP*

*Kim Hyun Joong*

*2PM Nickhun*
*Dream Team Ace -Ricky Kim*

Apparently them wearing suits is very normal in South Korea. I noticed this when I visited the republic last year and men always wear suit while ladies (including aunties/ grannies) are in heels.
Very fashionable I tell you.
I'd move to Seoul any time!

Now, where to find Korean guys here?
(*_*)

No comments:

Post a Comment