Warning: Your jaw may drop straight onto your lap.

Fancy seeing something really really really good?
Something super gorgeous that makes you go "Daayyymmm!"??

Then do yourself a huge favour:
--> Google Image "Elie Saab Spring 2012 Couture"

Blimey!
It is super extraordinary stunning!
The pastel colours. The long flowing dress. Those magnificent chiffon. Those legs under the dress.
Superbly superb!
*I just can't stop using the word 'super'!*
Every woman seriously need and want Elie Saab. At least to design her wedding dress.
Like seriously.
Anyway, my favourite from the collection for Paris Fashion Week Haute Couture which was held in France, Paris on 25th January:

*Credits: Pascal Le Segretain*
*Credits: Coco Perez*

I love its simple cut. And I love how the colours pink and silver intertwine perfectly in one another.
*can't imagine the legs and heels height underneath that*
I sooooooo want one! Minus the veil, please. Too long for me.
Semak je..

Superb collection, Mr.Saab!
*standing ovation*

No comments:

Post a Comment