TwentyFourteen

Happy 2014 people! 
I know I didn’t blog for the whole half of 2013 –I was plain lazy to be honest. I had the time but most of it was spent on either family and friends gatherings or me sitting in front of the laptop watching Korean dramas. 
I really need to stop watching those K-Dramas. They’re just so highly addictive I wish I had the money to buy the biggest monitor available in store so I can have full view of those gorgeous actors and actresses.

Anyway, 2013 was a year that left me with the sweetest memories. 
Well, not that I finally had met my soulmate or become a millionaire, but I think I did my best to enjoy 2013. I travelled to few countries with friends and family, spent more time with real friends, had a chance to teach new subjects at work and I turned 28 feeling the best that I had ever felt. 
I can say that I have finally found serenity in everything and looking at circumstances positively because things happen for many reasons. Some reasons are difficult to comprehend or just meant to be mysterious. 
In the end, I believe God knows what’s best for me. 
When 2013 started, I wished it would be a year I’d find my soulmate but I didn’t. Or haven’t. 
Nevertheless, 2013 helped me to be closer with my Maker and my own soul. It was a great journey for this old soul. I appreciate small things better now. 

So 2014, I am all ready for you! 
This year I want to spend less shopping on more things I already have and save more to travel the world. It may not be easy since I don’t earn tens of thousands a month but hey, when there’s a will, there’s a way. 
If in between those ways I found my soulmate who also loves to travel, then dear God, please make it easy for us to start of that eternal journey. 
Amin. 

Here are some random pictures that made up my 2013! 

 
*my dear friends got married!*

 
*went to Sandakan, Sabah twice for a dear friend's engagement & wedding*
*the food was fantastically amazing!*

*more shoes & handbags! opps!*
 *aaaand finally fulfilled my dream to visit Ireland!*
*yessss that is Bryan McFadden of Westlife baby! we were in the same flight!*

Apart from my friends' weddings, visiting Ireland was the highlight of my 2013.
Have always wanted to visit Ireland since I became a fan of Westlife. And to actually met Bryan in flight was out-of-the-world-awesome!
Ireland is such a beautiful country. I love every bit of it especially the lovely hosts.
InsyaAllah will visit them again in future.
I thank Allah SWT for this opportunity. Alhamdulillah.

Dreams do come true, people.
Just have a bit of patience and work hard for it.
For God is always looking after you, listening to your prayers.

Till we meet again in the next post. Hopefully soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment