Shoe Fetish

If there's one thing I can never have enough, it would definitely be shoes.
I think it all started when I was in 13 years old.
I was in Form 1 in SMK Munshi Abdullah and I bought my first baby blue wedges from Vincci.
God I loved that wedges so much.
So basically I learnt stability of wearing heels from my first wedges.
Then I bought few more wedges and kitten heels from Vincci.

Before I got my first 4-inch nude strappy stilettos from Sembonia.
It was GORGEOUS.
I adored it. No. I worshiped it.
I wore it practically everywhere. Even to JJ just to buy groceries.
Not to mention it was quite comfortable.
I had it until I was in Form 3 or 4.
Oh yes, I nurse my shoes. Literally.
I wipe them after wearing it. Put them back in their box.
So that's how my shoes can last up to 2, 3 years.
I can tell if someone has worn my shoes secretly.
Mmhmm, I'm nuts.

I practically wear heels everytime I go out.
I practically make heels practical to wear.
And I don't lie everytime I say flip-flops give me blisters at my soles and toenails.

But anyway, I have 2 Ipanema flip-flops, 2 Prima and Malindi from Crocs and a pair of flat gladiators at the moment.
So it's not that I totally ditch flats.
I don't loathe flats.
I just love stilettos too much.
Unconditionally.

*Tanja S London*

Oh my.
This is so goddess-tic.
I'm not a fan of wedges anymore but this basically made my jaw dropped.

*Shankara by OrangeLittle*

I've always wanted to wear booties.
It's so in the season right now!
So many to choose from!
But I don't think it's practical in our humid weather.
Gorgeous. Gorgeous.

p/s- I bought 3 shoes online today. Will upload pics once they arrive. Burnt my purse a bit but totally worth it. *wink*


-qils-

No comments:

Post a Comment