I'm on Holidays...Not!

I had been busy for the past few weeks.
Things happened.

Survived my M.Ed third semester. Finally.
I really hope I go through all subjects.
Tolong lah, saya tidak mahu repeat subjek.
Seriously, sociolinguistics is one scary subject.

So basically I'm on my semester break, yeay!
No classes for two months. No assignments for two months.
Sangat suka.
I so in need of holidays.
=)

I have started working at the old place for two weeks now.
Back to square one.
It all happened too fast.
Went for an interview and got the job on the same day.
*either i'm really good or they desperately need lecturers hahaha*
Then they wanted me to start teaching the following week.
And I just thought to spend my holidays at home, doing nothing.
I genuinely thought they're gonna ask me to start by July.
But I accepted it, thinking, sayang pulak nak tolak.
So far everything's good. The subject is quite easy to teach, unlike Ausmat.
My students are all 17. So cute and innocent.
I even have one student that looks like Justin Bieber!
*if only K.Mirs taught here!*
So adorable!
As the focus of the subject is communication skills, apa lagi, we all bersembang je la dalam class.
=D


The e-Beautique is still in business even though I'm working now.
Will still be joining bazaars whenever I'm free.
This is definitely what I love doing most.

And darn, I just realized that most of my shoes are not suitable for work!
Fancy sangat!
Takkan kena beli kasut baru?
=P


-qils-

No comments:

Post a Comment