-Speechless-

When I was around 10, 11 years old, I was a huge fan of KRU.
A really huge fan.
Thanks to my eldest brother.
He had all the cassettes- KRU, 4U2C, Exist, Wings, Search..
I still think Awie is one of the best singers ever.
Me and my sister invented dance steps for Awas, Oh La La Laa and other songs that could be danced to.
It was hilarious. We even forced our mommy and daddy to watch us and give us good feedback.
hahahaha

Then BSB came along and so I moved to English boybands.
N Sync, Westlife, A1, Five, Blue...

There are few Malay songs I am able to sing along these days.
Some I have forgotten the lyrics.
So I just hum.

Anyway, back to KRU, I've always thought they're genius and very creative.
They try to explore new things.
Even the last movie by Brittany Murphy was produced by them.
Not bad, huh?
BUT...!!
Why lah they decided to do 'Hotel Mania'??!
Why oh why lah??!
I honestly think the show is crappy.
Saya serius ni.
And I felt like the whole actors and actresses are AF contestants.
Aiyoh.
Sangat mendukacitakan.
The show is just sooo 'Glee-went-terribly-horribly-wrong'!

Sesiapa yang menonton rancangan tersebut sila lah berkongsi pendapat bagaimana anda mampu meluangkan masa selama sejam dengan menonton para pelakon rancangan tersebut 'berkaraoke' beramai-ramai.
They totally ruined the song 'Untukmu' by KRU/Feminin.
@_@


-qils-

1 comment:

  1. 2349:11052010

    hahaha..okla dari dorang(all AF student)xdpt contract mana2..at least dpt nk kuarkan suara yg xbape nk sedap semua nya tuh.. =p

    ReplyDelete