My New Addiction!

*i'm still addicted to Adam Lambert. thankyouverymuch!*

It's Polyvore!
I'm such a late bloomer, I know.
Only now I start blogging. Only now I start Polyvore-ing.
I only had class until noon today so to avoid being sleepy, I started to make myself busy with the help of the Internet.
=)

So I made a Polyvore set ( I think that's what they call it) out of my current favourite bags.
Let's start clockwise from the left, shall we?
The first two are the famous Hermes Birkin, in black croc and tan ostrich.
Almost every Hollywood celeb digs Birkin.
And Victoria Beckham might have the whole collection! She carried different Birkin all the time!
I don't dare to start on the price.
-_-

Next is my dream bag.
Marc by Marc Jacobs Total Turnlock Faridah.
I don't like it in leather because it's gonna be slouchy. I prefer the shining patent leather.
And I prefer red.
I can be real clumsy and comot so I try to stay away from anything beige or white.
This MBMJ costs around RM1.3K.
Ok lah, achievable sikit.
=P

Then we have Miu Miu Matelasse Coffer Leather Hobo Bag.
*sheesh, what a name for a bag*
Made of lambskin.
Exquisite.
Gorgeous.
Costs you RM6K.
*sigh*

Last but not least, we have another MBMJ.
This is the Mirror Heart Tote.
Adorable kan?
I want it in every colour!
I love tote because it's spacious, you can basically dump everything in.
From water bottle to lotion to makeup bag to notebook and pen.
I have the habit of throwing everything in and then torture myself when I need to find my car keys.
There's time where I would bring a pair of flip flops in my tote in case of emergencies.
This isn't that pricey, only around RM600.
Achievable juga ni.
=)

Anyway, my priority at the moment is not handbags.
I want to 'make up' Betty a bit.
So has to save up to achieve that.
But I sooo have weaknesses in buying branded bags online because you can pay by installments.
Who can say no to that?
I'd have to start on my 'no, no, no' mantra.
Very, very soon.


-qils-

No comments:

Post a Comment