Of Delayed London Post, Classes, Presentations, Students' Reports and Dissertation..

I wish I'm a superwoman.
The one that is so super she doesn't need to eat, drink, sleep and rest.

I have dissertation I need to finish by September,
classes of Academic Discourse, Statistics and ESP I need to attend to three days a week,
students' presentations and reports that I have to grade,
and my forever unfinished delayed London post to write about.
Not forgetting my room is a complete mess with my new-and-fabulous-not-yet-updated-collection for The e-Beautique.

The only thing I managed to do well last week was checking all my shoes for possible mold or insects or torns.
Thankfully, everything is still wearable and nicely kept in boxes.

*still have rooms for more shoes!*

Yes, I wish I have more time.
Time to do just about everything.


-qils-

1 comment: