European Union Film Festival 2010 by GSC

I assume most of you know how it feels to be disappointed.
You're excited about something and in a split second, you feel like crying your heart out.
Or just stand there listening to yourself breathing slowly.
Okay I might have over-reacted but a few years ago I really wanted to watch a French movie, "De battre mon coeur s'est arrĂȘtĂ©" or "The Beat That My Heart Skipped".
Do google the synopsis of the movie if you're interested.
Below is the movie poster.

And you know international screenings won't stay for too long in Malaysian theaters, around two weeks or so.
I saw this at e@Curve (used to be Cineleisure) website and I really wanted to watch it. The title itself was fascinating enough to me, but it's actually a thriller. So I booked tickets and rushed to the cinema, only to find out there's no more screening and that the website might have not published the correct information.
The worst part was, "The last show was actually last night", I quoted the ticket seller.
I was only a day late!
I haven't watched it up until today. Couldn't find it anywhere and Amazon is just so expensive!

Anyhow, there's always rainbow after rainy days.
GSC is currently having its international screening for this year and I have a particular movie I really wanna watch.
"Same Same But Different"
Again, please google for its amazing storyline.
*trailer*
It's a German movie but also shot in Phnom Penh. Looks lovely.
Can't wait. Hopefully I won't miss it this time.
Feeling disappointed twice is just too depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment