MyMarcJacobsScreamsEverythingGlamorousAndFabulous!

I mentioned about my first Marc Jacobs purchase here months ago.
The Marc Jacobs Mirror Heart Tote in Gold.
The 'affordable luxury' as Mr Marc Jacobs named the collection
And here's her baby picture!
She can walk now!
I'm a proud mommy.
She needs to be wiped using baby wipes after I take her out. Very hygienic, this girl I tell you.
It may not be the 'Turnlock Faridah' but I'm still happy with my first MJ.
I totally love it! And I always prefer totes because I can throw basically everything in it.
Took me few months saving up and I am so grateful.
In the meantime, more about my favourite bags here.
Okay now my baby wants to be walked around.
Woot woot!

3 comments:

  1. "...And here's her baby picture!
    She can walk now!
    I'm a proud mommy.
    She needs to be wiped using baby wipes after I take her out. Very hygienic, this girl I tell you.."

    hahaha this is s0o cute u know? baby u comel. Say hello from me :D ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous! It's so pretty~ :) Can't wait till I can afford my own MJ bag..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aimi: Thanx dear! Your time will come soon sweetie! Worth waiting! =)

    ReplyDelete