It'a been a while...

I should write more often.
Usually I want to but most of the times I'd be too lazy.
Blame it all to procrastination.

At the moment I'm blissfully holiday-ing in my hometown.
I'm done with my classes, InsyaAllah, results are still not out but I still have my dissertation to complete.
I really hope I pass all subjects regardless how tough they were.
Well, you know, at this point CGPA is not much important as passing all subjects.
The thought of having to re-sit for academic discourse is just too terrifying.
I'm taking a break until Aidiladha before finishing my dissertation.

Earlier, I wanted to fill in what's been missing but I left my planner in Shah Alam.
Darn.
I need to look for new planner for 2011.
Gosh, it's almost 2011.
Crazy how time really flies.

Meanwhile, I make myself available every week for new episodes of 'Gossip Girl' and 'Vampire Diaries'!
And I try to watch 'How I Met Your Mother' back to back!
Thank God for the Internet and DVD!
I'm now officially a couch potato.
Well, minus the potato actually. I need to lose some weight.
hahahahaha

Chuck Bass is so adorable! Even in Bahasa Malaysia!
=D

8 comments:

  1. Its good to see you back. :)

    Qilah,why dont you write sumtin on incoming movies that you really looking forward. Lot's of hot movies is coming in Nov & Dec ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    Thanx for dropping by to my humble blog. You've read my mind, I was thinking of writing something on movies too! Keep tuning in ya!

    Oh btw, it would be nice to know you, don't be too mysterious, drop the anonymous! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so0o sorry.. i also not comfortable to be anonymous,bcoz people might think i am a stalker or sumtin..

    i've add u at YM actually,but lately seems u jarang online? i will msg u from there.. just online yourself ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh really? Which one ya? I am so used to approve everyone, even strangers. Maybe that's why I never bother to be available on YM. haha

    I'm thinking of not allowing anonymous commenting anymore. So do reveal yourself next time ya! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eheee alright then.. let's respect owner wish.

    No-more-anonymous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, nice knowing you anyway. But I'm surprised I couldn't view your profile. What's there to hide anyway? OMG I should really stop approving strangers on YM! Scary! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. couldn't view my profile kt ner? here or YM?

    Eh relax2.. just YM, it wont bite u huhu ~ u ada Twitter? That is better way to know each other i guess... my FB is deactivate ;p

    ReplyDelete