And the 2011 Movies List Continues....

I had a weird dream last night.
I hit the sack right after writing my last post.
In my dream, I was sitting in cinema watching movies marathon.
Can't figure out what movies, though.
Come to think about it, I can't help but to feel creepy because usually I can barely remember my dreams the minute I wake up.
And suddenly I wanna watch Inception again.

However, I'm still in the mood to talk about 2011 movies!
How could I forget to put Burlesque and The Smurf in the list?!
And The Hangover Part II?
The Hangover is one of the most hilarious movies I've ever watched! It's pure entertainment!
And to add to comic-based movies, X-Men: First Class is coming out this year, too!
I am a huge fan of X-Men! Been watching its cartoons since I was a kid!
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo also sounds promising, might be watching it. On a second thought, should get the book and read it first. Books are always the better version.
And I could be watching Rango just because Johnny Depp is in it. Well, his voice, actually.

In addition to that, hot mommy Nana has reminded me of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 which is the final part of the saga.
Which somehow reminded me of Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1 with unknown reason.
Don't think both movies have similarities anyhow.
I'm not really a fan of both productions but I always end up watching it either because my friends drag me along or there's no other movie to watch. Or I get free seats.

Gosh, so many great movies coming our way!
Too bad I don't know how to download movies from the Internet so guess I've to start saving up!
hahahaha!
Or just be more picky on my movies selection.
I know I've said this phrase over and over again but I just can't waaaaaaait!!!
=D


*grrrrreat news! Aimi has a copy of Black Swan. OMG need to copy from her pronto!*

No comments:

Post a Comment