Burlesque

*pics googled*

You should really watch Burlesque, people.
Seriously.
It's super entertaining.
I just love the setting, costumes, songs, choreographs..well almost everything about it!

Christina Aguilera is so adorable in it. And so tiny!
I always feel she has one of the most powerful voice as singers.
And to watch her dance almost perfectly in every choreographed scene, it's just too cute you actually want to learn how to burlesque!

On top of that, Cam Gigandet.
Oh dear, where should I start?
He's charming. His eyes pierce straight through my heart. His smile melts every muscle in my body.
Sigggggghhhhhh....

And Stanley Tucci is hilarious! Cher looks too plastic for me.
But she's a legend, people.
Can't argue with that.

Overall, the movie reminds me a lot of Coyote Ugly.
But Burlesque wins with its costumes and sexy choreography.
I've been watching it for at least five times I can sing-a-long to every song already.
I've always loved musicals, they're always colourful and fun to watch.
I definitely wanna watch it again!
And again.

No comments:

Post a Comment