she's his princess...

*pics googled*


I realize this is kind of late already but I'm sort of in a lovey dovey mood right now.
I've to admit I'm not really amazed by weddings, I actually want mine to be simple.
My main aim is just for me and my family to be happy and enjoy the whole day.
When I watched the Prince William and 'Princess' Kate's wedding, I was touched by the love they showed in their eyes.
And when William whispered "You look beautiful" to Kate, I just had to cry a bit.
And I'm sure I wasn't not the only one.
Isn't it ironic that people cry during the most glorious day in a couple's history?


Love is beautiful regardless of any religion, race and colour because our hearts look exactly the same.
I really hope William and Kate last forever.
If they kept looking at one another's eyes like they did on their wedding day, I believe they have nothing to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment