a pat on my back

*pic googled*

Finally, after a long, winding, heart-fainting, rain and shine, feverish 2 1/2 years I have completed my M.Ed TESL.
Alhamdulillah. All praises to Allah.
It wasn't a smooth journey at all. Been sick, challenged and given up but in the end I realized I've got to finish what I've started.
And for the sake of my future and to make my family proud.
No, it wasn't easy and for that I praise anyone who's doing it and at the same time has to manage full time job, husband and kids and household chores.

Looking back, yeah could have done a better job.
Actually, I would do a better job.
But I guess some things are better said than done.
One day you're doing it because of passion. The next day you just want to get it done and over with and find good job.
That was what happened to me.

One thing for sure,
I want my next job to be somewhere I want to work at.
Desperation just leads to boring days at work which you'll end up whining about almost everything.
I don't want to whine about a place that pays for my food on the table or the monthly pocket money I give to my parents.
My dad always say, "You are your responsibility. Whatever decision you make, suck it up! Don't blame others when things go wrong."
One of the best advice my dear old man has given me throughout my life.
He has got to be the most hardworking man I've known.
May Allah bless my parents with nothing but happiness and a place in heaven.
Ameen...

So, my next big step is to look for a job.
I've decided for it to be around Melaka or Selangor.
It would be nice to be near to my family but Selangor isn't that far either. I can still drive home on weekends.
And oh, hopefully my next job doesn't require me to work on weekends.
Been there, done that. Hate it.

Oh yeah job hunting mode is so ON!!!

But before that, I need holidays.
How about Seoul?
;)

2 comments: