summer holidays in Seoul! (Day 6)

You know, Korean dramas certainly have their own ways in making people (like me) addicted to everything about the dramas.
For instance, the actors and actresses, of course, and also the places where the shooting happens.
Not to mention that it's a great way to promote the country.
The day before we went to two tourist attractions that used to be shooting places for Korean dramas 'Winter Sonata' and 'Boys Over Flowers'.
Well, for day 6 we managed to go to another place made famous by the drama 'Stairway to Heaven'. God this drama just kills me everytime I watch it. I'd cry like nobody's business. Very bad.
Me and my sisters were obsessed with this drama and ahem, the actor (Kwan Sang Woo) of course, so long before we came to Seoul we decided we must go to Lotte World.
Okay, this was where we got confused. Lotte World is a huge, tremendous place. There are Lotte hotels, shopping malls, tall buildings and indoor and outdoor theme parks.
Yup, it's so big I honestly think it's ridiculous that someone can be this rich. It's like the whole city is owned by Lotte!
Putting the awe aside, we learnt that we need to pay around 20,000Won for a ticket. Our idea was just to snap few pictures and went home happily. We weren't interested to play any games in the theme parks so we just walked around for pictures.
*ticket booth. super cute!*
*the entrance of indoor theme park*
*the ice ring & outdoor theme park as seen in 'Stairway to Heaven'*

Next, we satisfied our needs to 'shop til we drop' in Insa-dong and Myeongdong.
Again.
Bought souvenirs at Insa-dong, grabbed myself the Korean spoon and chopsticks and socks with celebrities' faces on them.
Yep, they're that creative to even have these kinds of socks.
I found a pair of shoes I really really like at Forever 21 Myeongdong, sadly my size had sold out! I was very disappointed! Out of all days it had to be on this day!
Browsed through garments and bags but none caught my attention. Here at Myeongdong you'll see many beauty shops such as The Face Shop, Etude House (both are also famous in Malaysia), Missha and Its Skin and with these numbers of beauty shops, how can I not shop?
I bought too many facial masks, BB creams and eye liners that probably would be a year supply.
Okay, make it two years.
They're super cheap as the brands originated from Korea. Almost 70% off from the price in Malaysia.
At that bargain, tell me how should I refrain myself from buying anything?
Could I?
I'd be crazy not to.
*Insa-dong Art Market*
*Myeongdong, a shopping heaven*
*socks!*
*collateral damage. unintentionally. hehe..*

Shopping sprees had basically made my dad very tired so we went straight home.
If it were up to me, I'd be shopping up until the last train of the day.
hahaha...
But then again, holidays are not for selfish people.
We went out together, we came home together.
Had shower and hot drinks.
End result -everyone was happy for the night.

And a bit gloomy because it's time to pack things to go HOME.
='(

No comments:

Post a Comment