BR: TonyMoly Tomatox Magic White Massage Pack

Wanna know the best way to call it a day?
Slapping facial mask and lie down for 15-20 minutes which are probably the most relaxing minutes of the entire day.
Sheet mask is probably the best invention of the beauty world! It’s super easy to use, always smell nice and it makes my skin energized and plumpy. I used to wear sheet mask once a week as it’s a bit expensive to be worn everyday. That was probably a reason why I bought almost a hundred of sheet masks during my trip to Seoul.
Honestly, Korean beauty houses certainly know that girls love everything cute!
Just look at TonyMoly Tomatox Magic White Massage Pack, super adorable! It’s a jar shaped like a tomato with bright red color and this is one of the brand’s best seller products. Seriously, who can walk past this and not buy one???
Anyway, to be frank, I bought this mainly because of the cute jar. I don’t really need a whitening mask as I already have a medium fair skin tone but to tell you the truth, no masks can actually ‘whiten’ your skin tone. It may help to brighten your complexion and dark spots but it can never ever change anyone’s skin tone, trust me. It takes more than a mere facial mask to transform the presence of your skin melanin.
I lifted the lid and a small transparent spoon dropped which is another reason to love this product. Usually they wont provide any kind of spatulas to scoop out the mask which can be very unhygienic if you scoop with fingers. I removed the safety lid and, well, was a bit disappointed because the mask is white in colour. I was hoping for it to be orange- or red-ish like real tomatoes. The plastic box provides instructions in both Korean and English but if you don’t understand both, not to worry, as demonstration pictures are also included.


TonyMoly Tomatox Magic White Massage Pack, 80g.
How to use:
On a damp clean face, lightly massage the mask in circular motions for 1-2mins. I always cleanse my face with my facial cleanser and just pat my face clean to make sure it’s still damp, not dry, before putting on mask. This helps your skin to be less irritated by any mask youre using. The mask doesn’t smell like tomatoes and Im not quite sure how to describe the smell but it doesn’t sting my nose. It also doesn’t tingle my skin. Leave the mask for 10mins and wipe it off with a facial sponge, using lukewarm water before rinsing with cold water. I don’t usually leave mask longer than instructed because im worried that my skin may have bad reaction towards the product.
The aftermath?
My skin definitely appears brighter and feels very clean but the brightening effect doesn’t stay long. It does nothing to my pores or pimples but my skin does feel plumpy. I’d wear this before important event as it’s a good exfoliator and preps my skin well before wearing make up.
Try it?
If you want a brighter complexion for important events, yes, you should really buy this! It works well as exfoliator too.
Cons?
I would love it better if it smells and looks like the real tomato. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment