like a G6!

2011 would be a year that has flown super fast.
At least for me.

It's the year I completed my M.Ed.
The same year I visited the beautiful Seoul, met Ruhil there and bought to much facial masks.
The year my parents performed Haj.
The year I watched almost 20 different movies at cinemas and three great theatres at Istana Budaya and Westlife live.
And also the year I stayed jobless until late November.

So probably because I wasn't working that I felt they year went by too fast than I could catch up.
But I still had such a great time not working.
LOL!
Looking back at my 2011 planner, I'm happy that almost every column is filled up. This means I have fully used the days of 2011.

My resolution for 2012 is no more resolution.
I just hope my family and friends are blessed by Allah with happiness and joy forever, not just in 2012.
And hopefully everyone would start using shopping bags everyday instead of Saturdays only.

Anyway,
happy new year people!
Can't wait to use my new planner!
Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment