BR: e.l.f. Essential Liquid Eyeliner

I hope those celebrating Christmas are having the most wonderful time of the year and to those who don't, I bet you're having a great time with friends and family too.
(^.^)
Today I'm gonna share my views on e.l.f. Essential Liquid Eyeliner.
Other than face mask and BB creams, I am obsessed with liquid eyeliners. Can't have enough of them! As I wear it everyday, I usually toss them after 3 months of opening because of hygiene reasons. The same goes with mascara as well.
Anyway, let's check out the eyeliner shall we?
 
 *a super simple packaging*

*fine brush applicator*

*swatched*

*faded after a swipe*

e.l.f. Essential Liquid Eyeliner in Black, 5ml
The pros:
Love the awesome black! Very black indeed!
Slim packaging which can be easily placed in make up pouch for a quick touch up.
The cons:
The eyeliner is not waterproof, sweatproof and it smudged easily.
As can be seen in the 4th picture, it faded after a swipe with my fingers.
The bristle applicator is quite think and can be quite flimsy.
 I don't think I will be repurchasing this in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment