OhmigodOhmigodOhmigod!

*catches my breath*
I'm a firm believer in self-reward. Like, seriously.
I work hard and play hard. We all should know how to loosen up a bit and take off our shoes before plunging into the mud.
Well, you know what I mean.
I can't have everything. So if the little things make me happy, so be it. I'm content and grateful.
Alhamdulillah.

And so I thought of buying myself a birthday gift.
Initially I wanted a new handphone but my BB is still working well despite some issues with the battery which has been already been resolved.
I then decided to buy myself a Cambridge Satchel.
I just don't know why I'm so obsessed with this bag. 
Probably the colour. Or its simplicity. Or its smooth buttery leather.
If my backyard is full of trees that grow money, I'd buy the bag in all colours, sizes and collections. 
Gosh I want it all!
But of course, like I said earlier, I can't have everything I want.
I'm happy enough with my 13" Pink Fluoro Cambridge Satchel!
This baby is oh so gorgeous!
(^.^)

*THE box is finally here!*

*gasp!*

*fainted*

*everyone now: "ooooooh aaaaaaah"*

I'm not a big fan of leather bags but CS is just a perfection! 
It's so buttery smooth and the finishing details are mamma-mia!
I have the best birthday gifts this year!
Syukur Alhamdulillah.
(^.^)

PS. I bought this from PVSC. Check out her amazing shop!

1 comment: