BR: WonderBox for December 2012

Hello people!
Some of you might have heard or read or even subscribed to the variety of beauty boxes in Malaysia.
Beauty box is already so widely known in the US, UK, Australia and Japan, among other countries. 
Basically, beauty boxes are managed by a group of enthusiastic beauty lovers where they put together samples and real size items from various brands in cute boxes and ship them direct to your house!
Ain't that lovely?
It's like receiving a surprise birthday present every month!
*throws confetti*

Anyhoooo, I've only heard of beauty boxes in Malaysia somewhere middle of this year but didn't subscribe to any until December version. 
Not quite sure why I waited until December, though.
I guess I was quite skeptical of the brands and products I might be receiving.
Out of curiosity, I bought beauty boxes from 3 different companies for December.
This is a case of curiosity doesn't really kill the cat, more likely my purse. Pfffft!

The first beauty box I'm going to review is from WonderBox.
 Based in KL, it offers 4 types of subscription -monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annually. 
Its cost is RM39.90 per month, inclusive of postage. Even if you subscribe annually, there's no discount but you'll get points that can be redeemed.
The brands for WonderBox include Clinelle, Elianto, Empro, Gamila Secret, Jurlique, Kerastase, Murad, O.P.I., Office, Sampar Paris, Sothys Paris, The Body Shop and The Face Shop
Really not bad, huh?
Except that, of course, you won't be getting all in a box. Probably around 3-5 brands only and it is absolutely not possible to know what you're getting.
So those who don't appreciate surprises, beauty boxes just won't be your thing, honey.
Nevertheless, they provide some sort of beauty survey upon registration, to know your needs better.
Without further ado, let's check out some pictures of my first beauty box!
(^.^)

*it arrived a few days before Christmas. shipment by GD Express*

*tightly bubblewrapped*

*now look at that! wow, fantastic baby!*

*ta-dah! some brochures, vouchers, samples and real size products!*

*the mini catalogue for items of the month*

*the star products*

The packaging is super gorgeous, isn't it?
It took me quite some time to finally take off the ribbon because it's too cute! I totally loved it!

The items:
Clinelle Eye Bright, 15ml. Full size. RP: RM45.90
O.P.I. Shatter Nail Lacquer in Blue, 15ml. Full size. RP: RM59
Gamila Secret Cleansing Bar, 30g. Full size. RP: RM66
Kerastase Bain Chroma Riche. Travel size.
Kerastase Masque Chroma Riche. Travel size.
Clinelle Purifying Toner. Travel size. 

I chose the first three as the star products because they're in full sizes and the RPs combined are definitely more than what I paid for the whole box. 
Overall, I'm very satisfied with my first beauty box from WonderBox.
(^.^)

 Now, the question is, would I subscribe again?
Yes and no. This totally depends on my mood.
Yes because the packaging is superb. The products aren't so bad either.
No mainly because I simply won't be using some of the products, like O.P.I lacquer and Clinelle toner as I am very satisfied with my basic skincare products at the moment.
I haven't subscribed for January box yet, there are still 2 weeks left before the deadline so I'm allowing myself to do some thinking.
If I'm curious enough, I might subscribe in no time!

How about you? Curious enough?
Then head over to WonderBox now, subscribe for January and just wait for the beautiful box to be in your hands!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment