happy feet!

 *pic credit: msn.com*

The moment VIPs have been waiting for.
It's finally here.
The details on GD's One of A Kind World Tour in Malaysia!
 (^.^)

The seating plan is out. We all know it's gonna be at Stadium Nasional Bukit Jalil on 22nd next month.
Yeah, I know it's a small venue but at least it's covered.
Those who went to watch Big Bang earlier at Stadium Merdeka would understand the madness of queuing and waiting in the rain. Oh God that was madness.
That was the first and last time I'd ever buy free standing ticket for a concert.
(*.*)

Anyway, here's the seating plan and ticket price.
 
 *pic credit: mykpophuntress*

Gahhhhh the VIP ticket price is almost the same as Big Bang! 
I seriously thought it's gonna be cheaper as the venue is smaller and it's only GD but hell yeah the organizer knows how to make money. 
So basically the choices that I have right now would be between CAT 1 and CAT 3. 
No way Jose am I gonna buy those free standing tickets. I never ever want to start queuing 4hours before the show starts. Again.

The tickets will be launched at Farenheit88 on 11th May 2013 at 10am.
I will be in Sabah at that time so looks like I need help to buy me the tickets.
They did that for Big Bang earlier so hopefully they'll be doing the same for GD.

Oh my I'm sooooo excited!
*happyfeethappyfeethappyfeethappyfeet*

No comments:

Post a Comment