oh well..

I'm a sloooooooow writer these days.
Or maybe I'm just plain lazy.

Anyhoooo, the semester is already done. 
Done with classes, marking, uploading marks...but there's still some stuff need to be completed before the new semester starts. 
Since there are no classes now, me and my colleagues can be quite free during the day so my days usually have the same pattern:

Phone rings at 10am.
"Qils, breakfast jom!"
Nasi lemak or roti canai and hot coffee.

Phone rings at 1pm.
"Qils, lunch nak?"

And as I pack my stuff to head home at 4pm, my phone rings. Again.
"Qils, lepak minum jom!"

And I look in the mirror wondering how I gain weight.
(*.*)

I can't stand the irony anymore. The fact that I want classes to end during semester but I also want classes during the break but I also want my holidays. So how now brown cow?
 
Libra and choices.
The worst pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment