Just a quick hello!

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone!

I hope everyone is doing well wherever you are. 
The weather is crazy these days in my country. One minute it's a hundred degree outside and the next minute you have the rain pouring like there's no tomorrow you start to feel you probably need Noah's Ark.

Anyway, it is going to be a quick (or rather, short) one this time.

After some thoughts I have decided for this blog to focus on my reviews on things I love and passionate about, mainly cosmetics, skincare items and places I have visited. 

I feel like at this moment, these keep me sane.

Work has been, well, quite challenging as well. I tried very hard not to use 'crazy'.
Apart from 24 teaching hours per week, which has been like that for me for almost 2.5 years now, there are also research and paper to be done, students' activities, preparing quizzes, test and exam questions and not to forget, students' work to be assessed. My average number of students for each class this semester is 28 and I have 6 classes so yeah, go figure. I'm teaching 3 subjects this semester by the way.
Now, don't get me wrong. I am in no way no anything complaining. This is the job I signed for regardless of the system and all. I need the job and I'm beyond grateful for having it. 
It may be (very) tiring but other than being Samantha Brown, I can't imagine doing anything else as my career. One thing for sure, it allows me to travel twice a year because of the long semester break so you lose, you win some.
I got the chance to visit Seoul again last May and it was amazing because I finally had the chance to try out their street food. It is actually super easy to get halal food over there. I will share more on the trip later. Trust me, that is going to be a loooooong one.

I will start off reviewing stuff again some time this week. The ultimate reason I'm doing this is simply to share my thoughts on products that work or don't work on me. Prior to buying anything I always spend time reading reviews made by other awesome beauty bloggers and this has helped me with my purchase a lot. So I thought I should be doing the same too to help others too.
I am excited that finally is happening. I have been delaying this for so long now. 

Till then, just like how I love Ellen Degeneres always says, be nice. The world needs it these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment