Homesick =(

I'm back in Shah Alam.
After almost three weeks at mi casa, it was hard to leave home.
Aish was sleeping so I just gave him kisses. But he knew I was leaving because I told him yesterday I have work to do in Shah Alam.
And he said "Arini Aunty Lah teman Aish ek, esok Aunty Lah balik Shah Alam"
And this morning before I left he asked me to draw him knight.
You know, the knight in shining armour, with shield and sword and horse.
I failed my LK in SPM ok. So drawing is not my thing.
I will definitely buy some tracing paper later for him. hahaha
Oh I miss that adorable brat.
He turned 4 last 19th. So adat la semakin nakal.
I just cubit whenever he panjat2 here and there. Or when he doesn't want to take his bath. Or when he doesn't want to clear his toys away.
Well not really cubit all the time. Nanti ada yang call Tele-Dera pulak..
Usually I would just start counting and he knows by number '3' he would get my cubit.
And I cubit memang sakit punya. Real cubit ok. Not acah-acah.
So he knows it's gonna be painstakingly painful and upon hearing number '1', he would mencicit lari sampai bergoyang his cuping telinga gajah tu.
I don't do slapping. It looks harsh. Cubit I think still nampak macam main2.
He's getting so smart these days. Alhamdulillah. Healthy and smart.
I ask him the other day "Aish, Aunty Lah cantik ke comel?"
*I think we all ask kids that question. hahaha*
He said "Cantik"
Hatiku berbunga2 keriangan. Senyum sampai ke telinga. "Kenapa cantik?"
"Sebab Aunty Lah asyik pakai make-up je"
Ceettt..

A year ago everytime I asked him the same question he would answer "Tak cantik"
"Habis tu, cantik tu macam siapa Aish?"
Unfortunately, he didn't answer "Mama"
He would give the same answer every single time "Cantik tu macam Spiderman"
Duhhhhh...
Kids nowadays.
Pandai menjawab.
Oh he's so growing up fast!
So I think it's about time that my bro really settles down in Melaka for good.

At all times I wonder how these 'animals' ever have the heart to abuse children.
No matter how naughty kids are, they are kids, for goodness sake.
They have every right to be naughty and do stuff that annoys adults.

Psychotics. Idiots. Scumbags. Jackass.
Oh yes, these 'animals' deserve to be called like they should be.
Period.


*I miss my mommy and daddy. Usually at nights for the last three weeks I would watch TV with them eating countless Mandarin oranges. Priceless moment.*


-qils-

No comments:

Post a Comment