OMG My Fav Quote Ever!!!!!

"Style is wearing an evening dress to McDonalds, wearing heels to play football. It is personality, confidence and seduction."
-John Galliano, Vogue UK

This is soooooo my favourite quote for fashion!
I always believe everyone is born with style but they just have no enough confidence to personalize it and sort of flaunt it to the world.
And style is about personality, so it is supposed to be something personal and different.

I am forever addicted to high heels (well, maybe not when I'm 90 years old) but my baby sis is not a heels-kind-girl because she's already tall (duh!). So she never wears heels and flats are her only choice.
But she always looks good in pumps or flats or sandals! Whenever I wear pumps, I feel like a 'nyonya' you know. I feel like I'm going to sell 'tempe'. I feel ugly in flats.
And at most time heels boost my confidence to the max.
I just feel sexy slipping into my Christian Louboutin inspired pumps, or I always feel the rush whenever my strappy stilettos teasing my skin everytime I take a step.
I don't expect my baby sis to feel the same by wearing heels.
Because it's not going to be the same.

Basically, what I'm saying is, it's about who you are in the end.
I used to be sneakers-kinda-girl when I was in high school, with baggy pants, oversized T-shirts and what not. But that was me trying to look like Eminem or Mike Shinoda or Nick Carter.
Now, I go crazy over heels.
My car boot is full with my heels collection.
Which I am proud of.
=D

My daddy will always go,
"You think you're Imelda Marcos?"
And I always answer,
"Almost, daddy. Almost"
With a big fat grin on my face.
=D

2 comments: