But only love can say, try again or walk away...

I walked away.
Guess it wasn't love.
If it was, I would have tried to turn around.
It could be my super ego but I thank it now.
If not I would still be the same old me.
The saying "A door closes, another opens" must be from a very wise person because it's true.
I've learnt to love myself more, not to put others as a priority unless they do the same.

We were never friends to start with.
And so I don't intend to be one of yours.
Because friends don't treat friends like how you did to me.
Unappreciative.
You're just another person I love to forget.
I'm not upset, nor happy.
I just remember how to be me again.
I guess I should thank you now.
Because you made up my mind for me.
Because you asked for a thing I was afraid to ask.
Because eventually you remind me of someone you hate.
But how you've become that person, I will never know.
I believe in karma.
And so should you.


-qils-

No comments:

Post a Comment