Hey Mr. Workabee, I see you working..

If you love crazy hot food, then head over to 'Wong Solo Nasi Ayam Bakar' @ Seksyen 7, Shah Alam.
I had my second day 'puasa enam' today and it was really gloomy which made me hungrier than ever. So I was thinking of this since afternoon. After Maghrib prayer I went to the restaurant, just about 10mins driving from my house, joined by my dear housemates.
If you think jalapeno is hot, you should really try this.
Oh yes, the burning sensation is up to your ears.
Trust me.
I haven't had anything as spicy as this meal before.
BTW, the meal above is 'nasi ayam penyet', served with salad, eggplant, tofu and 'tempe'/ soy paste (is that what you call it in English?)
Try it baby. I heard spicy food helps spice up your, err, skills in bed?
hahaha


-qils-

No comments:

Post a Comment