Dear 2013, be nice.

Another year has come to an end.
It was a great year which felt super short. 
But yeah, it was great.

Let's reminisce the events that took place which I can still remember vividly.
Not much, I've to admit. I'm bad at remembering stuff. 
I guess blogging is a way to help me keep everything "recorded".

Firstly, of course, the night where I watched Big Bang live at Stadium Merdeka for their 2012 Alive Tour. 
I am not sure why I haven't blogged about that. It was one of the best nights of my entire life but I just couldn't put the "best" words to really describe the whole event. 
People say seeing is believing but I honestly took quite a long moment to "believe" the boys were really standing right before my eyes. There were thousands of people around me but all I could hear was the boys' voices. 
Cheesy, I know. 
But I swear those who went must have felt the same...
Seungri's adorable smiles. 
GD rapping to 'One of a Kind' and 'Crayon'. 
Dae's angelic voice. 
Taeyang danced full of swag. 
And TOP's neverending legs...oh God those legs are like heaven sent! So perfectly in shape, and toned at the right places...darn it I'm obsessed with a pair of legs I think I'm not normal. Other girls would be like "Aah TOP's hot!" "He's damn good looking!" and I was like "Can I lay my hands on those legs?" 
Watching the boys performed in one night was just not enough, I wish I could attend their show in other countries as well.
Money, please grow on trees.
*sigh*

Well, let's move on before I start flooding the whole page with Big Bang. 
Pardon me as I'm a huge fan of them at the moment. So just let me fangirling while I still can. 
(^.^)
I honestly can't really remember what else happened in 2012 except that I went to Jakarta twice in April and September (Once is really more than enough. Really.), Aish graduated from kindie (he's growing too fast!), I bought a Fujifilm Instax Mini 25 which I had been eyeing since forever, I discovered GMarket and never looked back (LOL!), I also bought my first Cambridge Satchel which I wrote about it here and of course, the weddings of my beautiful and handsome friends which I attended after so many mental fights about what to wear, which shoes and handbags and the perfect gift for each couple. 

As 2013 creeps in, I am somehow grateful that I mostly think of good memories for 2012. 
This is how it should be and I can never be thankful enough to be a better person rather than being bitter. 
I may not have an exciting love life but Alhamdulillah, I am blessed with loving family and great friends who always stand by my side. 
Thank you Allah s.w.t.

So adieu 2012, you taught me well. 
Bring it on, 2013!


*I've stopped making new resolution since years ago because I wanted to enjoy the surprises.  Life's too short to start chasing things in the dark.*

No comments:

Post a Comment