*Autobots, roll out!*

Merry Christmas everyone!

I always adore Christmas decorations.
It's just lovely.
The Christmas tree & its decorations. The gingerbread man. The candy cane. The snow flakes.
I swear if I ever experience a white Christmas, I'm gonna cry like hell. Because it's just so beautiful.
It's not that I prefer Christmas over Hari Raya but I can only see green for Hari Raya decorations. And Christmas is all colourful. And I love that.

Anyway, my daddy has made it a yearly vacation to visit KL every Christmas because of the decorations. He says every year that it reminds him of the Christmas-es he experienced back in Scotland when he was studying.
I wish the government would convert all the money my daddy paid for income tax yearly into my PhD scholarship in UK. Darn!
I always wonder what happen to the money. Maybe to pay for the ministers' luxurious cars or the enormous mansions on top of the hill.
Well, I said 'maybe'.

And so we stayed in KL on Christmas weekend and went to KLCC, Sogo, Midvalley and around KL. Just eating, window shopping (I swear I only window shopped! No shoes, bags or clothes!), making fool of ourselves in Toys R Us where we end up buying Twister! Seriously, playing Twister in hotel room was definitely a mess! First the space is so tiny. Second, you're going to laugh and scream at the top of your lung like nobody cares. Not good.
I believe there's always a little child trapped in my body. *wink*
And I can't believe I'm quite flexible. haha..

*bewitching ya!*

*something I would beg my daddy to buy me if I were 8!*

Anyway, happy holidays everyone. New year is coming up.
Cherish & appreciate your loved ones.
And your time left on this earth.
Cheers!

-qils-

No comments:

Post a Comment