Ulcers. Flu. Cough. And all of the horrible things.

I haven't been feeling well since 2 days ago.
Started with terrible bunch of red-skin-flaring ulcers inside my mouth. One situated very near to my anak tekak so everytime I wanna gulp down even plain water, I feel absolute pain.
And then came Mr. Flu.
With his partner in crime, Mrs. Cough.
And Mrs. Cough' long lost kitten, Phlegm. Who is always eager to get out from my throat. But seems like Mrs. Cough doesn't allow it to be free yet.
Or maybe Mrs. Cough just wants to grow old with her kitten and become the old nasty lady with a fat cat on her lap, sitting on a vintage rocking chair.
And oh, I haven't mention the worse.
Sir Fever.
Oh yes. The Great Sir Fever. Not only my body temperature shoots up everytime he's here but he also brings along some of his butlers. Mr. Headache & Mr. Nausea.
They should be Siamese twins since they are always together. Much like boots & blisters. Or IKEA's meatballs & that berry jam.
Anyway, for two days I feel like throwing up and I couldn't stand still without feeling like my shoe rack is spinning. Suddenly I'm Alice in Wonderland.

So far I've gulped down a dozen of Febricol for my flu and fever and litres of plain water. I dare not drink anything cold. Or eat anything too spicy.
And my family and close-knit friends are aware of my love for spicy food. I would usually eat up spicy food when I get attacked with flu to help getting rid of the mucus, but this time, I don't think my ulcers would be please with the idea.

I think it must have something to do with my frequent low blood pressure. Yup, I have it. But everytime I visit the blood centre for blood check up, the pressure will go straight up!
Could be because of the nervousness upon seeing the terribly thick needle to extract my blood from my fair flesh.
Well, not like I have never donated blood before.
Once.
Still, better than nothing.

Well, I think it's time for this patience patient to take up her pills.
And pray that Mr. Flu, Mrs. Cough, Phlegm the Kitten, Sir Fever, Mr. Headache and Mr. Nausea will find their way home.
Macam rombongan Cik Kiah la pulak...

-qils-

No comments:

Post a Comment