Life oh Life

"So after all is said and done
I know I'm not the only one
Life indeed can be fun, if you really want to

Sometimes living out your dreams,
Ain't as easy as it seems
You wanna fly around the world,
In a beautiful balloon"

Life by Desree

A beautiful song by a legend, Desree.
Life is short.
Oh yeah, I've been hearing that for millions of times but I haven't paid that much attention either. I mean, I know life is short but we keep make the same mistakes over and over again.

Well, I was young and stupid.
So sue me.

I'll be turning 25 next year. Goodness sake, that's a quarter of a decade already!
And what have I achieved all these years?
A degree. Probably Masters by next year (InsyaAllah). And yeah, that's about it.
Sheesh..
Some people are already millionaires at this age.
(Talking about Irfan Khairi that my baby sis, Amy, been drooling over)

Jika saya seorang jutawan,
saya akan send my parents to perform Haj and all over the world. Both my parents need a break from us, their children. I know we are their world (we are very spoilt, and I'm OK with that) but they have sacrificed so many things they deserve anything they want in this world.
Kemudian saya akan membeli-belah sepuas2 hati saya. Who doesn't love shopping? I want that MBMJ I've been wanting since last year. And a pair of CL red sole pumps. And Nokia N97 in white. And to revamp Betty (my beloved car) with leather seats, a bit of skirting here and there and change the useless Clarion stereo.
Saya juga akan melancong ke serata dunia. I don't really like road trip, because I think it's a waste of time. If I can get a private jet, I'll fly directly to anywhere I want. I've always loved Ireland. It's so breathtaking and I would buy a small nice cottage with beautiful big garden of colourful flowers and have some ducks around. And maybe 2 black horses. Horses are gorgeous, aren't they?
I wish. How I wish....

I wish upon a star.
And then I realised it's still daytime.
So I thank the sun.
For shining bright and making me smile.

-qils-

No comments:

Post a Comment