It's a Gloomy Day

It's been raining since 11am this morning.
Now it's about 3.45pm.
Non-stop raining.
I feel like sleeping.

I went to JJ the other day with my mommy.
And I tried on this gorgeous wedges that I saw in Vincci.
As I said before, I'm not really a fan of wedges but the thing is, I've got RM30 voucher from Padini Membership which would expired by this year (which is a couple more days to go) so I decided to buy the wedges.
Turn out, I left the voucher in Shah Alam when I was "spring cleaning" my LC purse.
Nasib baik la belum nak bayar lagi, if not I've to fork out extra on that.
Aiyoh!

Oh yes btw, The e-Beautique will be joining another bazaar!
I'm so excited!
This time it'll be at Asia Cafe again. We had a bazaar there once and the crowd was awesome! I hope it's bigger this time! And I hope to sell more stuff! =)
I've to admit this is what I love doing most! Apart from becoming a paid traveller, I think fashion business may be something I'll venture seriously. It's so relaxing. You get to meet more people. You get to see inspiration from all the fashionistas who turn up. And everyone is putting on happy faces! Smiles are so infectious!

Honestly, I'm so blessed to have something I can do instead of thinking what went wrong.
Well, at least I'm still acting as myself and not suddenly turning to be another person.
No offence to anyone. Just a thought.

I'm blessed.
And I'm ever so ready to fall again.
It's just unbelievable how life treats you, you know.
We may be all nice and people just, well, take it as a moment.
And when that moment is gone, they simply leave.
Hahaha..
Before this I would give a long sigh.
Now I would just take a deep breath and as I breathe out, all the freaking damn thing leaves my body and mind as well.
Sangat lega. Macam makan McFlurry. =P

Remember the phrase "love is blind"?
It's so true! Well, only at this moment that I realised it's so true.
Still, at least I did.
But I think when people are in love, they sort of blinded themselves.

*Tiba2 malas lah mahu berbicara lagi. Sejuk2 mcm ni minum hot tea dengan biskut marie lagi best.*

-qils-

No comments:

Post a Comment