BR: CosmoBox for December 2012

I just watched Big Bang's performance on SBS Gayo Daejun and watching TOP dancing to Gangnam Style is beyond hilarious.
That boy really can't dance, can he?
Luckily that face saves him, everytime.
LOL!

So as I'm in a happy mood I decided to share a review on another beauty box that I subscribe to in December 2012.
This time it's CosmoBox which costs RM33 per month inclusive of shipping (RM38 for EM).
The brands available include Asian Potions, Benefit, Bisou BonBon, Avene, Elie Saab, Giorgio Armani, Inglot, Origins, Revlon, Professional Sebastian, Soap Artisan, SP, The Nail Shop and Yadah
Quite impressive, isn't it?
The deal is the same, beauty box includes samples of various products and if you're lucky, they may include real size items. 
The tricky part is, you'll never know what you'll get and the items change every month.
Below are some pictures I managed to snap before hovering over the items.

*shipping by GD Express*

*no bubblewrap*

*sliding out the box*

*greeting card. I love the pink and black theme!*

*voucher and brochures in a black envelope*

*ta-dah!*

Okay to be honest, I was quite disappointed with the products.
My first thought was "Is this all?"

There were four different brands:
Benefit They're Real Mascara. Sample size.
Bisou BonBon First Aid Salve. Sample size.
Yadah Skincare Set and a BB Cream. Sample size.
Professional Sebastian Hair Shampoo, Conditioner and Treatment. Sample size.

Notice what's similar?
They're all in sample sizes! 
I really expected more when I unwrapped the sturdy box and untied the ribbon.
The box probably cost half of the whole price!
Of course they included the cute hairpin and a roll of ribbon but I'd prefer if they switch them with other beauty items.
It is a beauty box, after all.

I'm not keen on subscribing for January 2013 edition.
Maybe if they have sort of upgraded the products then I'd probably subscribe again.

No comments:

Post a Comment