BR: MIVVA for December 2012

The final beauty box sent to my house for December 2012 was from MIVVA.
It's their debut beauty box so I'm quite excited as the first is always the best because they really need a positive first impression, hence, more efforts are involved.
I got this a day before Christmas where my family had started to make weird faces on why am I getting presents for Christmas since we don't celebrate it.
I honestly felt my parents were more curious on the money I spent shopping these stuff.
(*_*)

Again, the deal for all beauty boxes are the same. 
You subscribe the box at their respective websites and wait for it to arrive at your doorstep.
They include products from various brands and samples for you to test before deciding on buying the real size.
The price for MIVVA is RM38 per month and you can also choose to subscribe for 3 or 6 months and at the same you'll get points which can be redeemed for the box.
The brands from MIVVA include Bio-Essence, Stage, Oriks, Heme, Facial First, Privia U, Di Palomo and Posh. To be honest, I have only heard of the first 3 brands.
In a way, beauty box helps us to know more about other brands too.
Let's find out what surprises MIVVA have for us!

 *shipping via Poslaju*

*neatly bubblewrapped*

*box is the simplest so far*

*greeting card and a very full box*

*ta-dah!*

 *products catalogue*

*a surprise!*

Wow! MIVVA really knows how to work on the first impression!
Upon unboxing, I noticed that the box was full, merely left any space.
There were brochures and vouchers and even candies!

The products that I got were:
Stage The Lash Expert
Di Palomo Wild Fig Grape Enriching Hand and Nail Cream, travel size.
Privia Perfect Pure Cleansing Foam, travel size.
Heme Genius BB Cream SPF28 PA++, travel size.
Bio-Essence Deep Exfoliating Gel with ATP, travel size.
Oriks Collagen 703 Crystal Cream, sample size.
Black toiletries pouch.

Overall I am impressed with MIVVA debut beauty box.
Somehow I really like its simple packaging. 
I'm a huge fan of BB creams so to get to try them from other brands excite me enough!
And I read good reviews on Di Palomo hand cream.
I actually thought the products was all that but then I discovered the black toiletries pouch underneath at the bottom of the box and it just made me happier!

For this month, I only subscribed to ModBox but there's still time to subscribe to WonderBox and CosmoBox.
MIVVA ends monthy subscription every end of the month.
But I honestly am not bothered to get CosmoBox anymore after I got their December edition.
Anyhooooo, I can't wait to get my hands on ModBox!
(^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment