BR: Garnier Light Instant Fairness BB Moisturizer

This is the only drugstore BB cream that I own at the moment.
To be honest, one of the strong reasons of why I prefer Korean brands is the super cute packaging.
Drugstore brands packaging can be boring and not eye-catching at all.

I bought Garnier Light Instant Fairness BB Moisturizer because I was so tempting to see whether the "promises" that it made would really work or not.
I forgot whether it has a variety of shades or only one.
I'm also unsure why it's called BB moisturizer instead of BB cream.
There are 10 wonders it promises within 1minute of application on skin:
1. More radiant.
2. More even-toned.
3. With less dark spots.
4. With less visible imperfections.
5. Reduces redness.
6. Smoother.
7. More hydrated.
8. With less visible lines.
9. With less visible pores.
10. Reveals its healthy glow.
Does it prove its wonders? Let's have a look, shall we?

*came in a box which I already threw away*

*the 10 "promises"*
*after blending*

Garnier Light BB Instant Fairness BB Moisturizer, 20ml
The pros:
Comes with SPF26 & PA+++
Matte finish.
Compact size.
Affordable.
The cons:
Very light coverage, may not be suitable for those with acne scars.
Doesn't last long, probably only in 4hours.

Remember the 10 "promises" earlier?
Let's check if it really fulfills the wonders on my skin.
1. More radiant:  Not really.
2. More even-toned: Yes.
3. With less dark spots: Yes.
4. With less visible imperfections: Yes.
5. Reduces redness: Yes.
6. Smoother: Yes.
7. More hydrated: No.
8. With less visible lines: Not really.
9. With less visible pores: No.
10. Reveals its healthy glow: Not really.
But then again, everyone has different skin condition. For me, I'm quite on the dry type skin at the moment (thanks to the hot and dry weather) and I have pore problems. I don't have serious acne scars or pigmentation.
Nevertheless, I somehow love its matte finish on my skin. Korean BB creams usually provides glowy finish which sometimes look oily on me.
Repurchasing? Most probably no because the packaging is too bland.

No comments:

Post a Comment