BR: Etude House Proof 10 Liquid Liner

I mentioned before that I am obsessed with eyeliner. It's my must-have item every single day.
I have Chinese eyes which are very tiny-they-disappear-everytime-I-smile-or-laugh.
So eyeliner is my essential item in hope it can help "widen" my eyes.
Or at least fake an eyelid for me.

When it comes to buying eyeliners, I prefer the liquid types because they won't get transferred onto my eyelids. 
Trust me, if I used the pencil or crayon type, I'd be a panda by the end of the day.
As I use it on daily basis, I tend not to splurge on eyeliner. Another reason is because I usually dispose it by its 3rd month for hygiene purpose.
You definitely don't want to be responsible for an eye infection.
So most of the times I purchase the ones with reasonable price like Maybelline, Loreal, Revlon, Etude House, Face Shop, Silky Girl...the common and affordable brands. 
I can't imagine myself buying eyeliners with RM80 price tag.

Tonight I wanna share a liquid eyeliner from one of my favourite Korean brands, Etude House.
They usually have the cutest packaging but for Proof 10 line, the packaging is quite simple and basic.
Some of the pictures and swatches as below:

*came with a box which I forgot what really happened to it*

*the bottle and applicator*

*swatched*

*started to fade after a few swipes*

Etude House Proof 10 Liquid Liner in #1 Proof Black
The pros:
The color is intense.
It's waterproof.
The brush applicator is user friendly.
It dries up pretty quick.
The cons:
It doesn't "stick" well on my oily eyelids. Boo.

Overall, I'm satisfied with this eyeliner.
Not the best, but for daily use, it's affordable and lasts by noon, just at the right time as I usually reapply after my Zohor prayer.
(^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment