BR: Skinfood Acorn Jelly Mask

Time for another beauty review!
(^.^)

If you’re into everything Korean, you should have noticed their numerous beauty houses. 
Those shops along Myeondong Street is ah-mah-zing! They have everything. I swear I could live there! 
One of the earliest is Skinfood which first launched in 1957. 
Their motto is “Food that is good for your health, is also good for your skin.” 
You can read more about the brand here.  

One of their best selling products is Acorn Jelly Mask which is sold at RM68.90 in Malaysia. 
I bought mine, a small jar, during my trip to Korea last year. It cost me 3kW or around RM9. 
The sale assistant recommended me this mask when I mentioned I had oily skin. I’m not sure what acorn is or how it really tastes but based on the label, it strongly reminds me of Chip & Dale. Hehehe.. 

 *waaaah so cute!*

*sings: "Chichichichichichichip and Dale, rescue rangers!" LOL!*


*the gooey-slimy-jelly content*

How to use: 
After cleansing, slap a thin layer onto face, avoiding lips & eyes areas. 
It is jelly-like, easy to scoop out and spread over face thinly.
Wash after one minute. (Yes! Only ONE minute!) 
The aftermath: 
It really sucks out the oil on my skin! Very efficient! One of the best masks I’ve used so far.
Most suitable if you’re heading for a day or night out because there’s no need to blot every hour.
(*_*)   
I’d definitely buy the largest jar next time.
Cons: 
The smell is quite baaaaad. I could barely stand the smell during my first time.
Thank God it’s only for a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment