BR: SkinFood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off

I guess by now you'd realize how obsessed I am with facial mask.
(^.^)

This time it's another mask from SkinFood
They really have a good range of masks which is a strong reason why I love the brand so much.
I'd usually buy items online because retail can be quite pricey especially when I have the tendency to buy more than I need. LOL! Unless they're having promotion or sale, I rarely visit the store.

The product that I'm about to review is Black Sugar Mask Wash Off.
Black sugar is said to have more minerals than white and brown sugar.
Japanese women actually prefer to eat black sugar than chocolate for comfort during menstrual.
I got a free sample of the product during a purchase (I can't remember where or when) and I actually had heard raves about it way before I got the sample. So I was excited to try it first-hand. 
As you can see, its full size comes in a white tub of 100g.
*pic: SkinFood Malaysia website*


The texture was kind off gooey and gross. Didn't smell bad but I was actually hoping for it to smell sweet. You know, sweet like sugar.
(*_*)
How to use:
Referring to the package, "after cleansing, gently massage over wet face. Avoid eye area. Rinse off." 
I got a bit confused here. When I browsed the website, it's written to leave the mask for about 10-15 minutes before rinsing. The sample probably forgot to state that. LOL!
Anyway, I used it while my face was still a bit wet. As I massaged it onto my skin, the tiny granules sort of dissolved so I left it for 15 minutes.

The aftermath:
My face felt super smooth! 
And kind of plumpy that I couldn't stop touching and patting my face.
Usually after a scrub, my face would feel a bit tight but not for this one! Love it!

The cons:
It didn't remove my blackheads, though.
I think it works better as scrub, not mask. 

3 comments:

  1. hi. can i know which website that sell this online? thanks.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hye nonlikeme, I'm not quite sure of the online website. I usually buy the items at their stores. Do you need any help buying it? In case the shops aren't available nearby your place :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete