Here we go again...

Wow it takes forever for me to update this blog these days. 
I’ve always had so many things to write about but most of the times they ended up written in my mind only. It’s not like work has been hovering me but my office is on top of ‘kayangan’ that I’ve become too lazy to stay in the office.

 Anyhoooo, work is doing fine, I already finished marking final exam paper and key-ed in the marks. It was hard for me to fail students but I couldn’t just pass them especially with both eyes open when it’s clear they didn’t do well in classes. The next level would be much harder for them and I honestly think they aren’t ready for it. I was worried they couldn’t survive. It took me a few days to finally decide this, it was really hard for me. 
*sigh* 

*pic: http://www.smashingmagazine.com*
 *yep, exactly how I feel every single day. LOL!*

Work aside, so many things happened in the last few months. 
I went to Jakarta (again!) and bought too many kain ela for myself. 
I discovered Malaysian GMarket and bought more facial masks just because they’re freaking cheap than retail. 
I attended few friends’ weddings and it is fun attending weddings because it always ends up like a mini gathering. 
I watched too many Korean dramas. 
I downloaded almost every BigBang’s songs, couldn’t get over them. And oh, TOP is still hot while maknae Seungri is getting hotter nowadays. 
I sincerely have so many things I want to share –holidays, beauty stuff, drama reviews etc. 

Hopefully now that I’ve no classes I will be able to write frequently. 
(^.^) 

No comments:

Post a Comment