GMarket goodies!

This actually arrived a looooooong time ago but I had just found the pictures so thought of sharing them here.
It's my first purchase from GMarket Korea through a spree. I waited for about a month for the package to arrive.
As you may see, I bought four facial masks from two brands -TonyMoly & Baviphat. I'm not sure whether both brands are available in Malaysia or not. 
The tubs are super duper adorable! I just couldn't resist them!

 
 

From left:
TonyMoly EggPore Tightening Pack, RM30.50
TonyMoly Crispy Green Tea Pack, RM30.50
Baviphat Apple AC Sleeping Mask, RM31
Baviphat Strawberry Toxifying Mask, RM29
The others were free gifts/ samples from seller.

I honestly believe the third mask should be 'DEtoxifying mask'. Who would ever want to 'toxify' their skin?!
(*_*)

Anyway, I am soooooo gonna keep these tubs after finishing the contents to keep my pins, brooches, coins, buttons etc. 
Super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment