BR: Etude House Essence Mask Collagen

Time for another beauty review!
I'm getting so lazy lately, hence the slow updates but now I've to spend more time blogging as a way to curb my online shopping addiction.
It's getting way out of hand. I have parcels coming in almost every week.
And not to mention the limited space in my room to keep them.
Aiyoyo amma appa...
(*.*)
I really need to save up for holidays this year. I'm heading to Sabah twice, in May & August for a dear friend's wedding (flight tickets confirmed already!). My cousin will be in UK  for a few months for work and I thought of spending some time there. And I really wanna visit a close friend in Melbourne. Daddy is also planning to perform Umrah with the whole family. Not sure if these are achievable this year, though.
Oh money, go on trees, pleaaase...

Anyway, back to something that I love doing for now -beauty reviews!
This time it's gonna be my favourite type of facial mask which is sheet mask. I truly love sheet mask! Whoever invented it is a genius! It's so easy to use, no need to wash off; very convenient to bring along anywhere (I even wear it in my office!) and it's cheap!
All-hail sheet-mask-inventor!

 
 *bad ingredient: propylparaben*

*no, my face is not this round. i'm not a humpty dumpty*

Etude House Essence Mask Collagen, 20g
How to use:
Apply the sheet mask onto skin after cleansing and toning.
The pros:
As mentioned earlier, sheet mask is very convenient and cheap.
Rich in essence. Leftover can be applied to neck area.
Very moisturizing and doesn't break me out.
Has mild fragrant.
Available in all Etude House stores in Malaysia.
The cons:
Gahhh I seriously don't get why the shape of Korean masks is be too round! It doesn't cover my nose area properly.
Contains paraben.

I usually keep sheet mask in fridge for about 5 mins especially after a hot, tiring day at work as it helps to soothe my skin.
(^.^)
This mask actually comes in 5 different types:
Collagen & Rosemary extract - for Skin Tightening
Hyaluronic Acid & Lily extract - for Skin Soothing
Vitamin A & Carrot extract - for Skin Softening
Vitamin C & Lemon extract - for Skin Vitalizing
Vitamin E & Algae extract - for Anti-Wrinkling & Moisturizing
I chose Collagen because lately my skin has been quite on the dry side, it used to be very oily. I'm not sure how this happened, probably because of the weather or age factor or something I eat or do not eat. So now I make sure my skin is properly moisturized to prevent wrinkle.
Prevention is better than cure, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment