The Aftermath

This post-concert post (eh?) is gonna be short, sweet and simple.
I hope.

I had so much fun that day, from the time I arrived to the last minute of the moment.
Met new fabulous, non-judgmental people and meeting Adam was definitely the highlight.
My partner in crime, Aimi, said she went to Usher's concert few months back and Adam was much better, vocal and performance wise.
On top of that, there was nothing gay about Adam's concert. No kissing, crotch grabbing or even scandalous dance moves. He's a professional. He promised and signed a 'deal' and kept his words.
I hope people won't judge him anymore but to agree that he's talented and he's all about his talents.

Adding to that, remember I mentioned Iqwal (not Iqwan!), the first opening act who sang Jay Sean's 'Down'?
Well, thanx to the wonder of Google, he's actually one amazing singer!
Won few international awards already.
Read more about him, here.

So there you have it, all about the one and only Adam Lambert.
Some people adore him, some people said he's a disgrace.
Just because he has been honest all this while by admitting he's gay.
So now it's wrong to be honest?
What are you trying to imply here by protesting his concert?
Believe me, people don't become gay just by watching a concert or become friends with gays.
What are we teaching our children?
To discriminate?
Instead of explaining to them the rights and wrongs?
Well, good job then. You must be proud of yourself.

At the beginning of his concert, Adam said his concert is all about love.
Can't we just leave it there?

*still waiting for meet&greet pictures & autographed Glambox from Sony Music MY! =)*

*btw, those who missed the concert, you can watch videos posted by the fans on YouTube. go quick and kick yourself for missing the amazing show!*

2 comments:

  1. I'm sooo gonna write a 3 post entry for the concert too! I still am going crazy over the concert.. And I even get chills and goosebumps whenever i watched back his performances! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I think everyone who went to the concert can't stop talking about it! Adam fever baby! Now jump!!! =D

    ReplyDelete